Let’s have a quick look at how sustainability is disrupting the cricket world!
-Australian men’s cricket captain #PatCummins wants cricket clubs to install #solar panels to decrease costs and #carbon #emissions. He says the sport must do its part to combat #climatechange (Source)
The concept of #sustainability is integral to the planning, management, and operation of sports, recreational, and leisure facilities. The practice of promoting sustainability can assist you in reducing operating expenses while also allowing you to make a significant contribution to the fight against #climatechange.
Sport can improve #foodwaste awareness and create educational efforts for a #sustainablefuture. Organizations can lead by sourcing food from responsible suppliers. There is a close relationship between cricket and #climatechange, since excessive heat and #rains can result in the postponement or interruption of #cricketmatches. Therefore, the importance of #sustainability is even more important in cricket and we need to adopt best #alternatives which are more efficient and sustainable in nature.
If you are innovating around cricket-
- Developing #sustainable #technologies to track #players #performance?
- Developing smart solutions to reduce #waste in and around cricket grounds and stadiums?
- Creating an alternative way to make cricket bats instead of #wood?
- Developing smart solutions to reduce #energy #consumption during games?
and so on….
Please do write to me:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our sustainable community on Telegram: https://t.me/+3YCVx_aS2r85NDcy
Please subscribe to the LinkedIn newsletter: https://www.linkedin.com/newsletters/twik-inside-sustainability-6932586429092872193/
We focus on SDG-17- “Partnership for goals”
- We promote your sustainability initiatives
- We make sure sustainability is simplified and presented to your stakeholders