Hope you are doing good!!
Eat Healthily!! Sleep Well!! Exercise Daily!!
#international Yoga Day- 2022 brought some interesting writing pieces on Yoga and highlighted some of the recent news on how yoga is impacting our social wellbeing. Regular yoga practice enhances mental #clarity and #tranquillity, bodily awareness, stress relief, relaxation, focus, and concentration.
Let’s get on to some recent developments in Yoga and a Sustainable lifestyle!!
– Leaders at International yoga day recognize the importance of yoga as a psychological healer (Source)
– According to the World Health Organization (WHO), community-based wellness programs should include yoga (Source)
Patanjali wrote #yoga Sutras 2000 years ago. He proposed an eight-fold yoga code. Three yoga “limbs” are well-known. Asana, #pranayama, #dhyana (meditation). Five are unusual. #Yamas, #niyamas, #pratyahara, #dharana, #samadhi (#superconsciousness). These limbs contribute to the spiritual practice of yoga and can have #spiritual effects on the practitioner.
Spiritual goals include sense withdrawal, #concentration, and #superconsciousness; #ethical limitations and observances are daily practices. These are helpful in achieving #sdgs. Yoga promotes self-and social discipline. They are the keys to achieving SDGs. The yogic social discipline requires #nonviolence (thoughts, words, and actions), #sincerity, and avoiding #greed.
If you are innovating around health and Yoga-
- Developing #sustainable #technologies to track mental health
- Developing smart solutions to track health performance like #food habits, #weightloss apps, #bloodpressure, or any others.
- Creating an alternative way to be healthy, home-based ideas, traditional ideas, #ayurveda, etc., and so on.
Please do write to me:- email@example.com
Join our sustainable community on Telegram: https://t.me/+3YCVx_aS2r85NDcy
We focus on SDG-17- “Partnership for goals”
- We promote your sustainability initiatives
- We make sure sustainability is simplified and presented to your stakeholders