This newsletter comprises news and developments around the world on sustainable and healthy food and its benefits to society!
Today, I thought of curating some news and developments in India and some other parts of the world on making our food diets sustainable. Let’s read on!!
-70.5 percent of Indians can’t afford a healthy diet, says a United Nations report (Source)
The Healthy Eating Plate recommends filling half your plate with fruits and vegetables for a #healthydiet.
Reduce meat, try new #seafood, eat locally, eat mindfully.
Consuming in a way that is sustainable requires making dietary choices that are beneficial to both our bodies and the environment. This refers to meals that not only contribute to the maintenance of a healthy body but also contribute to the protection of the natural environment.
If you are innovating around food-
- Developing #sustainable #food #technologies
- Developing smart solutions to reduce food #waste
- Creating an alternative to #meat
- Developing smart solutions to reduce #energy #consumption during food production?
and so on…
Please do write to me:- email@example.com
Join our sustainable community on Telegram: https://t.me/+3YCVx_aS2r85NDcy
Subscribe to our LinkedIn newsletter and Join our sustainable community on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/newsletters/twik-inside-sustainability-6932586429092872193/
We focus on SDG-17- “Partnership for goals”
- We promote your sustainability initiatives
- We make sure sustainability is simplified and presented to your stakeholders